This superbly delicious celery apple spinach juice is everything you need to help mineralize and pump serious nutrition into your body. It contains over 10 different vitamins (vitamins A, E, C, B-Complex (B1, B2, B3, B9, B5 and B6), and K).
It also contains 13 beneficial minerals (magnesium, sodium, potassium, copper, zinc, phosphorous, calcium, iron, manganese, molybdenum, choline, selenium and iodine) – this juice is seriously packed with body-healing magic.
It is important that we feed our body a variety of raw plant-based foods, because our bodies require the nutrients contained in these food items.
If we aren’t supplying our bodies with enough vitamins and minerals throughout the day, this can result in mood swings (bad temper, depression, anxiety, etc.), water retention (weight gain/loss), and also disease and illness if vitamin and mineral depletion becomes chronic.
Juicing is a great way to sneak in a variety of vitamins and minerals in one glass! After awhile, you’ll get used to the taste (especially for greener drinks involving kale) – but this juice recipe is pretty easy on the palate, and tastes sweet and satisfying.
– 6 stalks celery
– 3 apples of your choosing
– 4 cups packed spinach
– 1 lemon, peeled
– Optional: 1-2 inches fresh ginger root
Run all of the above ingredients through a juicer, and drink within 1-2 hours for maximum nutrient absorption.
This article was republished with permission by Healthy Holistic Living.
Latest posts by Michelle Toole (see all)
- How To Tell If You Have Bacteria, Parasites, or CANCER Just by Looking At Your NECK - March 22, 2016
- Reverse Liver Damage, Clear Toxins and Improve Digestion with These Natural Solutions (8 Liver-Repairing Foods) - February 16, 2016
- 10 Foods To Make Your Metabolism FASTER Than Fat Can Be Stored! - February 16, 2016